- Views31 times
- Answers1 answer
and sorry for sometimes very naive questions. You have helped me a lot and I deeply appreciated it.
My question is regarding the woocommerce listing plans payments:
- by choosing direct bank transfer, the data about bank account are being showed, but what then? I am wondering, because how will i understand that the payment is paired with the concrete listing?
- Then you receive a payment and lets say that you are able to recognize to whom it belongs (even though I still do not know how). So you go manually to the listing menu and activate the listing? So technically even if unpaid it will be pending and I can activate it anyway?
- I noticed that the expiration period of woocommerce checkout is really short. the problem is that if this happens, you are forced to fill entire listing from scratch. It does not let you come back to your last successfull step. It could be issued with longer expiration period for checkouts.
- It is even more complicated, because the WooCommerce note says: go back to shop and the site for the shop is different than the listing site, so you end up in a non-sense page. are we allowed to change it?
- If you do not want to fill everything again, it let you go back to “add a listing” site – the only thing is that you have reupload pictures again, but most of the menu stays. The problem is that if you click again the button “submit”, the subsequently appearing note says just: “Couldn’t process package.” So you are forced anyway to create a new listing from scratch again. This part would be probably solved by longer expiration time with some warning that if they miss it, they will have to refill it again – in listing directories this can discourage many customers, so it has to be avoided.
Thank you for help.
Arian Answered question
Sorry, you do not have permission to read comments.
Question and answer is powered by AnsPress.io