- Views256 times
- Answers5 answers
Not sure if I’m missing something, but here’s what I am trying to achieve:
- I have 3 packages set up, one of which is free (the other two use Woo Subscriptions to charge a recurring monthly fee).
- I have enabled package visibility to set certain fields to relate to given packages (e.g. a Premium subscriber can show their email address, whereas a Free subscriber cannot).
- I want ALL listing owners (irrespective of package level) to see ALL the fields when they manage their listings – even the fields that will not show on their public listing.
- This will allow ALL listing owners to understand what they are missing out on by not upgrading to a paid package, and serve as a way of pushing them to do so.
- It will also allow me to collect valuable user data which can be used (with permission) to market to them via other channels, such as email, SMS and social.
Currently, it seems like the package visibility for all fields affects the front-end and back-end admin visibility, as well as the public listing (with the exception of the Static Code block) – is this correct or am I missing something here?
Thanks in advance for your help,