- Views191 times
- Answers3 answers
I’m trying to embed Google Calendar, for some reason it’s not displaying, although I’m following the same steps as I did for Street View or any other embed.
- In FIELDS I created a text field with key “g-calendar”, where in front-end user inputs the public url, ie. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=1r2olliv8lpr721uct6hp2uv0k%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FSantiago
- In CONTENT AND TABS I created a shortcode block with this code
<iframe src="[[g-calendar]]" style="border: 0" width="800" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
- I insert the url given as an example in 1 in the listing -> In the isting page I get “calendar.google.com refused to connect.”
- I’m positive that calendar works, it displays if I insert the complete embed code.
- I’ve created a new streetview shortcode to test if something happenend with the DB. It worked.
Your help will be much appreciated, I’m really puzzled :S
Question is closed for new answers.
Pajtim Marked as closed
Sorry, you do not have permission to read comments.
Question and answer is powered by AnsPress.io