- Views368 times
- Answers19 answers
- If you go to some category, let’s say restaurants (explore page opens) and then click on any other category in upper explore page navigation menu, it will show no results!
- If you click on some other listing type category, let’s say sedan, it will display results under the first listing type (sedan category is part of listing type: places) – this should be under listing type cars!!
- If you set via elementor page to display categories by default instead of filters, it will display it only on first listing type, if you click on other listing type, it will show filters
- If you search explore page by filters, category filters are active for listing type that doesn’t have that category. This should be remove automatically like it is on tag filters
- If you click on where to look icon it shows listing near you, but if you click on other listing type, the address is removed. This should stay, as it is a constant that isn’t affected by anything!
- If you explore by region, and click on category, it removes region search results and shows all listings under that category
This part is probably related to my site only due to importing listings instead of adding one by one
- On mobile, if I click on any category (via link on front page), it will not display any listings from that category. It just displays listings as if i opened explore page. The url is still valid url/categoryname, not url/explore
- I have 85 results under first listing type. When I go to explore page, on the map, it displays 70 results, this is the same for all listing types and categories. It displays 10-12% less then there is…
Arian Answered question
Sorry, you do not have permission to read comments.
Question and answer is powered by AnsPress.io