- Views139 times
- Answers2 answers
I am newbie of the wordpress. And I already install mylisting and import the demo yet.
Some question below
- I created some region and sub region. How can I setup the page for the region? Is it create a new page for the region and sub region. After that, select the custom landing page in Listing > Region ?
But I tried to type the link e.g. http://xxx.com/regions/london, will redirect to http://xxx.com/london.
I see the demo can be set to https://mylistingtheme.com/region/london/
How can I do that
- How about the cateogory, how can I set the page like that https://mylistingtheme.com/category/compact/, I mean the URL and the content also.
- How can I set the region explore page too, I would like setup a explore page only that region, Is it possible? how about the URL ? can be http://xxx.com/region/london/explore?
- How can I set the URL / page can go a region with category? e.g. http://xxx.com/region/london/hotel/ for the Region: London and Category: Hotel
- In the listing page, can click the category button go to the category page with same region or only can go to http://xxx.com/category/hotel/?
Arian Answered question
Sorry, you do not have permission to read comments.
Question and answer is powered by AnsPress.io