- Views641 times
- Answers0 answers
Adding a Captcha to your form is easy, as stated in the official plugin website:
To get started with reCAPTCHA, you need a Google account and to register your site for an API key pair.
- Go to Google’s reCAPTCHA admin page.
- Register your site.
- Get a site key and secret key.
Copy the key pair into the WordPress admin screen of the site you registered.
- Go to the admin menu Contact > Integration.
- Find reCAPTCHA panel and click Configure Keys.
- Copy the site key and secret key into the fields and save them.
Lastly, put a placeholder for a reCAPTCHA widget (
[recaptcha]) into your contact form content.
For more details and options, you can find the full tutorial here: https://contactform7.com/recaptcha/