– Added compatibility with Elementor 2.0
– Added filter by region/tag in “27 > Listing Feed” Elementor widget.
– Added new field visibility rule for listings without a package set. This can be useful to display premium fields on listings added through WP backend.
– Category/Tag/Region url base can now be modified through WP Admin > Settings > Permalinks
– Added support for key:value pairs in field options (for custom select, multiselect, radio fields).
– “Login to comment” link will now open the popup login form.
– Added ‘mylisting\packages\free\skip-checkout’ filter to optionally skip the checkout step on free listing packages.
– Fixed Explore page title to show the name of the term on single category/region/tag page; and page description, when using Yoast SEO plugin.
– Fixed schema issue when setting review mode to 5 stars.
– Fixed issue with “Allow Shortcodes” option in WP Editor custom field.
– Fixed issue with pagination in region explore page.
– Fixed datepicker issues and added localization for the displayed date.
– Fixed issue with overlapping content in single listing block elements.
– Fixed conflict with WC Vendors on including same JS plugin as the theme, but a different version.
– Fixed issue with payment package displaying incorrect package count.
– Fixed issue with wrong redirect on failed login/register attempts through the popup forms.
– Fixed issue with single listing contact form being always visible.
– Fixed translation issues (in work hours, event date, etc.)
– More minor bug fixes.
– SEO: Improved source code readability by removing some unnecessary inline styles.
– Dev: Added ‘mylisting\single\og:tags’ filter for managing open graph tags in single listing page.
Not a huge update this one since we had to release it urgently because of the elementor 2.0 and the bugs it caused. We will release another update very soon with more.
PS: Consider supporting us by leaving a positive review in TF, it takes 1 minutes of your time and means very much to the team