After downloading the installable WordPress file from ThemeForest, you can install the theme in a couple of ways.
Install via WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress admin area
- Browse to “Appearance > Themes”
- Click on “Add New”
- Click “Upload”
- Browse and select the theme zip file to upload
Install via FTP
- Connect to your server through FTP, by using an FTP client like FileZilla.
- Find the WordPress installation folder.
- Browse to the “/wp-content/themes/” folder.
- Upload the theme files there.
Note: Theme should already be extracted from the zip file before uploading.
- Login to your WordPress admin area to activate the theme.
Check out the guide on WordPress.org for more information.