Follow these steps to create an Explore page:
- Create a new page, name it “Explore” or anything you want, hit Publish page. After the page is created click on “Edit with Elementor”.
- Once elementor is open, add a new row, edit row and make it
- Go to “Widgets” and select the “27 > Explore Listings” widget.
- Configure the template, map skin, listing types, and categories to be shown.
- (Optional) Go to Elementor “Page Settings”, and hide the title bar and the footer. This way, you’ll get the full height explore page, as shown in the demos.